Saturday, March 12, 2011

New York/New Jersey

New York and New Jersey are two of my most favorite places in the world! Partly because I have family that lives in New Jersey but when I go up there we always go into the city to eat and to see a broadway. I love to go to NYC and just take in all the chaos, everything moves so quickly compared to Alabama.  I have been going to NY and NJ since I was a baby and I love it up there so much. I miss my family that is up there but I see them just about as often as I see the rest of my family down here. They always make time for us to come up or for them to come down even if it is just for a weekend! I am closer to my cousin from NJ than I am to my cousins who live down here. That maybe because they are much older than me, I mean because they all have families of their own now. I cannot wait to go to NJ for my spring break, I am going to have so much fun, as I always do. I will also get to see my grandmother which I am very excited about. I can't wait to see my family!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment