Saturday, February 12, 2011

"Angry Birds"

Why I got the smart idea to buy the "Angry Birds" App I will never know, but I soon found out that it was a very bad idea.  I mean who thought of such a ridiculous game?  I keep telling myself that I will not become addicted but it is becoming hard not to. Birds being bolted at buildings to tear them down with birds that split into three and lay egg/bombs in the air. PETA has got to see this, what will they do? Get them for promoting animal cruelty?  It is amazing how far technology has advanced. I wonder if I will become addicted to this game? I hope not!!!

Parents please do not let your children become addicted to ipod/video games because there is something called outdoors that helps the imagination.  :)

And as I watch the Syfy channel I wonder how they stay on the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment