Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Great Sunday :)

This weekend was very relaxing and I do have to say the best day this weekend was Sunday, but that is usually my favorite day of the weekend anyway. God is so great, I cannot help but acknowledge his greatness when I look at everything I have in life.  I have everything I need. I have His love, great friends and a family who loves me at college and at home. Today at First Baptist Church of Florence, Alabama we had a great sermon and, my friends and I stayed for lunch that the church provides for the college students and it is always good. Today we had wonderful food that the elderly prepared, and I am thankful that they care enough for the students to prepare food out of love for us.  God is good all the time and all the time he is good. God Bless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment