Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Grammy's

I am upset that I missed the Grammy's, I wish I could have seen Gaga acting a fool in her egg suit.  Which by the way why in the world would anyone wear that? Yes, I do have to say that is how she makes her money "being strange." I wish I could have seen Streisand perform her amazing song Evergreen, but no I had to miss that too.  It was just one of those days when you forget about absolutely everything.  I am glad to know Streisand still has it, and there will never be another Streisand though people say Beyonce is. I wouldn't even put the two in the same category.  Streisand is much better and has way more class. Did I just write about something totally random? Why yes I think I did. I guess it was getting on my nerves somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment