Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Weekends at UNA

Staying in Florence, Alabama on the weekends is the only way I will get my homework completely finished.  The only thing is, it is extremely boring here at college on the weekends because just about everyone goes home or travels to a different state for some sport affair. "No offense you guys."  So I take this time to get stuff done because if I go home nothing will get complete or for that matter even glanced at.  So this weekend I have to write a history paper, choose a topic for my research paper, study for my math test Monday and keep my thoughts together for my history quiz Tuesday. Busy weekend I have in store for myself, but I think I will reward myself with a show or two of "Charmed," or maybe some really good sushi.  I wonder what I will choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment