Thursday, February 17, 2011

Knoxville 2011

I am so excited about this mission trip with the Youth Choir "Surge 100" at Gardendale First Baptist Church tomorrow. The trip is going to be amazing like it has been for the past five years. God is going to move in wonderful ways. In his presence may we receive his presents of piece and joy and a change of heart. Unfortunately this is the last trip to knoxville or to "Water Angels Ministries" for a while because we have been asked to go to this ministry in Atlanta Georgia possibly for the next few years.  Though I graduated I am going as a chaperone this year because I was part of the first group to go to "Water Angels" and I would like to make note and see everything that has changed over the past four years. Stay tuned to see what happens oh and of course I will post pictures. Big day tomorrow good night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment